You have no items in your shopping cart.
Redesigned compact styling with the same proven technology and performance as the original Babysense2
- Babysense2 is included as a medical device on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods
(ARTG No. 97479)
- Continually monitors the breathing movement rate of your baby
- An audible alarm is activated if your baby’s breathing movement slows to a rate of less than 10
breaths per minute or cannot be detected for more than 20 seconds
- The control unit connects to sensor pads placed under your baby’s mattress
- Includes digital audio monitor
- Battery operated
Babysense2 is intended for use as an Infant Apnoea Alarm.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND USER GUIDE, USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.
- Powered by 4 size AA, 1.5 volt hight quality Alkaline batteries (not supplied). Power consumption approx. 1mA.
- Battery Life approx. 6 months using high quality alkaline batteries.
- Alarm volume typically 85dB SPL at a distance of once meter from control unit.
- Size of sensor pad is 216mm in diameter.