You have no items in your shopping cart.
The extended warranty takes control at the end of the original product warranty.
- Extends the period of cover on repair, parts & labour of the phone
- No repair bills
- Hassle free service
- Free return delivery to you once handset has been repaired
- Protecting your investment
- Peace of mind even after your original warranty expires
As a guideline, the extended warranty terms are generally the same as the manufacturer's warranty coverage.
To help in avoiding any issues which are normally not covered under warranty:
- Make sure the product is serviced, in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations
- Keep the product clean and free of rodents or insects
- Keep the product out of direct sunlight, wherever possible
- Do not drop the product and keep it clear of damage from other objects
- Ensure any software loaded on computers and the like is compatible with the product
- Do not modify the product or fit additional components, after the date of purchase
- Do not use the product with incompatible equipment
- Do not overheat the product or subject it to environmental conditions, which will cause early deterioration of the product, such as moisture, dust, vibration, etc.
- Fit a Surge Protector between the equipment and the mains power outlet
- The handset should be returned to Think of Us with a copy of the original invoice showing the acceptance of the Extended Warranty at the time of purchase
- Handset is returned at the customers expense (Insurance is not provided whilst handset in transit)
- Handsets that are rejected due to physical damage including water damage and corrosion will incur a service fee of $29.00 as assessment fees (if payment not received within 90 days the handset may be sold or disposed off)
- Reports provided by our qualified service technicians are final
- Repair or replacement warranty – Only returned contents is replaced if necessary
- If the extended warranty chosen does not fall into the price range of the handset purchased all warranty claims will be refused